February 17, 2009

The Art of Adventure Photography


The Art of Adventure Photography - Without sounding like a total gushing groupie, I have to spread the word of this outstandingly talented photographer I have recently come across through itunes (of all places!).

I have lost myself fumbling through Bruce Percy's Photography and watching his Podcasts.

This scottish photographer has taken me back on some of my adventures by looking at his work as has travelled to many of the places I have been and to exact locations i have stood. These included Patagonia, Norway, Morocco, Scotland, and New Zealand. Other destinations he has captured are places I have longed wished to visit - these include Iceland, Easter Island, Cambodia and Portugal.

I can say nothing else about his work other than - he just gets it!

I highly recommend downloading his podcasts and submerge into these destinations through his lens and his words.